Sponsor // Volunteer // Donate // Save-A-Seat // Membership
There are several ways for you to support the 7th Street Theatre.
- Sponsor one or more of our movies from our annual series. Visit our sponsor page to find out more!
- Make a general donation to our restoration efforts. Our current project is the sealing of the southern exterior wall, where the stage and flyloft are located, which has suffered from rain penetration for several years.
- Donation of stock or securities: The 7th Street Theatre has established a brokerage account to receive donations of securities. Charitable gifts of appreciated securities such as stocks or mutual funds can provide tax benefits to the donor. You may avoid paying capital gains and qualify for a current tax deduction for the current fair market value of the asset, regardless of the original price paid for the stock. Check with your tax advisor regarding possible tax benefits. If you are interested in donating stock or mutual funds to the 7th Street, contact us for further information.
- Become a member. Members receive, at their discretion, acknowledgements in our movie and concert programs. Membership funds help with the operating costs of the theatre.
- Shop at Amazon.Smile and Amazon will make a donation to the 7th Street Theatre Association.
- “Save a Seat” and have your name or memorial inscription on display on a plaque in the lobby.
- Endowment fund: We have set up an endowment fund thanks to funding from the Grays Harbor Community Foundation. Please mark your payment “endowment fund.” The GHCF just implemented an online contribution page to their website. Once you are on the page, simply select the fund from the ‘drop-down’ and complete the rest of the information.
Ready? Download a printable form to fill out and send in the mail.
The 7th Street Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.